Search This Blog

May 28, 2011

Lemon Chicken Pasta


This is one of my other top 5 best recipe go to's.

I have made this dish for years, 
mainly because everytime I ask my husband what he wants for dinner, he says this.
This recipe is so versatile; 
you can make it any pasta you like {my favorites are farfalle & angel hair}
and you can add as much {or as little} lemon as you like!


You will need:
3 cups Farfalle pasta

1 ½ cups cooked chicken, strips or diced
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp lemon juice ( I add more)
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
¼ tsp marjoram
¼ tsp garlic powder

Boil water & cook pasta, strain.
Toss pasta with remaining ingredients.
 I like to cook our chicken on the grill & then slice it up & serve it over top of the pasta.
Mix everything together and enjoy!
I like mine with a side salad, preferably the Bosc Pear Salad!

1 comment: