Search This Blog

Dec 21, 2013

Neighbor Christmas Gifts


The holidays are just a few days away and I wanted to share with you my two favorite dessert recipes.
I decided to make friend/neighbor gifts out of these and here is what I did and the recipes as well.

The first one I made was these delicious Oreo Stuffed Brownies,
recipe here and I got plastic bags at Hobby Lobby and cute Christmas twine there as well.
Stack them on top of each other and they make a beautiful gift!

Oreo Stuffed Brownie Christmas Gifts



The other treat I wanted to share with my friends was this Buttermilk Banana Bread that just makes me SWOON.
The recipe is here.

I wrapped them up in wax paper and used the same string to tie the ends.
I printed off some free printables found here.

BUTTERMILK BANANA BREAD



I hope you, your friends, and neighbors all enjoy.....I know mine sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment