Search This Blog

Nov 12, 2013

Oreo Stuffed Brownies




Oreo Stuffed Brownie Cookies

First of all, let me say this....I DO NOT like oreos.
Yes, I am one of those crazy people who just do not care for them.
I think they taste too processed and the filling is too waxy for me,
BUT on that note I made these cookies and somewhere in the 12-15 minutes of bake time, it turns the oreo's into smooth, soft, yummy goodness, so that when you bite into this, it is other worldy.
This is by far my new favorite recipe and I will be making it for the upcoming holidays as well.

You will need:
1 Brownie mix 
1 package Double Stuff Oreo's
White frosting, I used the cupcake can writer


To Make:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  
Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.  
Leave in mixing bowl.  
Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in bottom of cupcake tins that have been generously sprayed wih cooking spray.
  Bake for 12-15 minutes, until brownies are cooked through.  
As soon as you remove, take a plastic knife and run along edges, (this is VERY important so you get the cookie out with brownies not stuck to pan)

Let cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle with white frosting .

{This recipe makes the entire package of Oreos}




Recipe Source: The picky-palate

No comments:

Post a Comment