Search This Blog

Oct 23, 2012

Easy 7- Up Marinade



  • I saw this recipe for 7 Up Marinade floating around Pinterest and I wasn't sure if it would be all that good or have very much flavor.
    I don't even like 7-UP normally, so I wasn't too sure about the recipe.
    But I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!
    This added to chicken gives a wonderful light taste and I will definitely make it again!

    *Remember*
    You have to let it sit overnight, so factor that into the menu planning!



    Easy 7-UP Marinade

    You will need:
    2 cups 7-Up
    1 cup soy sauce
    1 Tbsp. horseradish (Optional) 
    1/2 tsp. minced garlic
    1 cup oil


    Instructions:
    In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.

    Trim Chicken and poke holes with fork.

    Place chicken in a 9x13 and pour marinade over top and cover. 

    Place in fridge.

    Marinade 8 hours or overnight

    Grill chicken and eat up!


    Source: chef-in-training.com

No comments:

Post a Comment