Search This Blog

Oct 1, 2013

Circus Party

If anyone is having a Circus themed party, then here are some ideas from the party I threw my son.
This is the cake that I had ordered.
Various bakeries in town wanted to charge me $100+ for this design, but I found a lady that was willing to do it for a fraction of the price AND she was smart enough to make the top of the cake out of rice krispies, and then just decorated it with fondant.


We had some veggies out and I love the idea of putting the dip right into a red pepper.
I also ordered plastic clear milk jugs and then let the guests fill them up with lemonade!




Here is what the snack table looked like.


Fresh fruit, cupcakes, cookies, popcorn, & peanuts. 


I cut up straws and added marshmallows to the sides to create, 
Strong Man Dumbbells!


Peanuts of course for a circus party!


Popcorn as well!



and that is the decor that I put up. Just twist various colors of streamers and put up some colorful balloons on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment