Search This Blog

May 10, 2013

Banana Blueberry Muffins



Banana Blueberry Muffins

I love me a blueberry muffin, so when I saw this recipe for blueberries AND bananas, i knew I had to try it.
They turned out really well and had wonderful flavor. 
Compared to other muffins I've made, these are a more dense variety.
You can add nuts or keep them out, whatever you like!


You will need: 
2 ½ cups sifted flour

2 tsp baking powder

½ tsp baking soda

½ tsp salt

1 ¼ cups sugar

1 egg, beaten

½ cup orange juice

2 Tbsp butter, room temp.

1 ½ cups (or more) fresh blueberries

½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)

3 ripe bananas, mashed

How to make:
Sift dry ingredients together.

Then add sugar, egg, oj, & butter. 
Whisk together. 
Fold in bananas & blueberries. 



Pour into lined muffin tins & bake at 350 for 20 minutes. 
Remove rack and cool!




Source: Lesliedurso.com



No comments:

Post a Comment