Search This Blog

Nov 6, 2011

Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies

*Warning*
These are so insanely delicious and addicting.
Don't say I didn't warn you!

Let me go one step further and tell you that I wasn't too sure about these cookies at first, I mean they are flat. 
Flat, flat, flat. 
and I am not a fan of chocolate chip cookies.
BUT I made these and these are now my favorite cookies. Hands down.
I couldn't stop eating them (and neither could my husband, he had like 8 at one sitting).
So don't just take my word for it, try them yourself!

You will need:

1 cup (2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter Softened

3/4 cups Golden Brown Sugar

3/4 cups Sugar

2 whole Eggs

2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract

2 cups All-purpose Flour

1-1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda

1-1/4 teaspoon Salt

1/2 cup (rounded) Malted Milk Powder

1 bag (12 Ounce) Milk Chocolate Chips (give or take)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cream butter, then add both sugars and cream until fluffy. Add eggs and beat slightly, then add vanilla and beat until combined. Add malted milk powder and beat until combined.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, beating gently until just combined.
Add chocolate chips and stir in gently.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (or use a cookie scoop) BUT don't make the mistake I did at first, and make them too big. Just make a tiny, small amount of cookie dough because these suckers will spread out big time and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Bake less if you want chewy cookies; more if you want crispy cookies.


Source: Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond

No comments:

Post a Comment