Search This Blog

Nov 17, 2010

Christmas cards

In honor of the holidays quickly approaching, I wanted to let you all know about a fabulous company.

Shutterfly.

As a person with a passion for photography, I am always on the hunt for the best quality place to print my photos.

 I have tried every place I can think of….
Rite Aid, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Walgreens, Meijer, Snapfish, Winkflash, etc.
 and I have always been disappointed. 

Then one day I came across Shutterfly & I was blown away at the print quality. 
My photos always come back stunning, clear, glossy, & here’s a bonus…
they have very reasonable pricing!
 That is a very important feature to me because I love to score a deal!

As I have been preparing for Christmas cards this year, I am moving on from making my own handmade cards to ordering from Shutterfly. 
I know that they will look professional & outstanding. 
I have ordered cards from them before, when I graduated from college I made some & was impressed by the thick paper quality they were printed on.

 I look forward to ordering my cards from them this year and encourage you all to do the same! They have TONS of various types of cards & no doubt you will be thrilled with the outcome.


And they also have fantastic holiday photo cards, see the designs herehttp://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

1 comment: