I am always on the hunt for great side dishes and I love the sweet, tangy flavor that the balsamic vinegar brings out in these potatoes.
These are perfect for a summer bbq or a quick add on to dinner!
Baby new potatoes [yellow or red]
1 tablespoon Rosemary
1 tablespoon Basil
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1) Wash potatoes, and cut them in half or quarters if they are too large.
2) Place potato halves in a large bowl.
3) Add rosemary, basil, paprika, garlic, and two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well so that all potatoes are covered.
4) Coat a large oven-proof dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
5) Place the potato halves in the pan, and spread evenly.
6) Roast for about 25 minutes, until tender.
7) Take potatoes out of the oven, add the balsamic vinegar, some salt and pepper.
8) Put the potatoes back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
Recipe Source: The Lazy Cook