Search This Blog

Nov 2, 2012

Cook Bacon in the Oven!

Earlier this year I learned another way to cook bacon, and boy did I need it because every time I cook bacon I always burn it....and then the house fills with smoke....seriously, every time.
So this is my new go to!


Cook bacon in the oven!


Cover cookie sheet with foil first.

You can either do 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or
 400 degrees for 10 minutes, 
but I prefer the longer time because more of the fat renders out. 

Then all the bacon is done at the same time, meanwhile you were free to make the rest of breakfast! 

If you really want to save time, cook them til they're almost done and then, drain them and pop them in a ziploc bag and store in the freezer.

 When you want a bite take how ever many pieces out and put them in the microwave for 30 seconds.

Source: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment